- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 つまみ無印籠蓋 炭窯変 １３０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥20,700（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 つまみ無印籠蓋 藻掛 黒染焼 １３０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥20,700（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 枯色焼 窯変 １７０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥20,700（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 南蛮肌焼き １５０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥20,700（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 黒窯変 火ダスキ １６０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥20,700（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 火窯変 ２６０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥16,200（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 黒染焼 火ダスキ ポット ２８０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥16,200（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 黒火ダスキ ２００ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥13,500（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 赤火ダスキ ポット ２００ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥13,500（税別）
- 常滑焼急須 「一房 Kazufusa」 茶泥玉型 ２６０ｍｌ 【送料無料】【１０％オフ】￥11,700（税別）
We are distributor of traditional porcelains that have been passed down
from old time in Japan and distribute porcelains from districts around Japan,
such as Tokoname-yaki made by hand with traditional skills.
Our handling products as follows.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.
Marufuku Co., Ltd.
Yasuhsia Yoshida (Mr.)
Japanese traditional craft, Tokoname-yaki has
about 1,000 years of history and is produced from
the middle ages to this day. Tokoname-yaki is counted
among the famous six old potteries in Japan.
Of them, Tokoname-yaki is the oldest.
Hallmark of Tokoname-yaki.
Things of pouring Japanese tea.
It has spread to the average family
in Japan as articles for daily use,
but a lot of masters in Tokoname are making
effort to produce their own greatest work.
Manekineko (Lucky Cat)
Manekineko is considered to invite
people and fortune into homes or shops and
beloved of people in Japan from long ago.
The things invite differ with its upraised hand and colors.
In addition, we handle kegs of Shochu (a distilled spirit) that enhance the flavor of Shochu and are used as a decorative accent.
Cups, tableware, gardening supplies and bathtubs. The skills and elegance of the craftsmen who made these products shine.
Shigaraki-yaki is also counted among famous six old potteries in Japan,
enjoys a reputation for traditional skills. It is made of material suitable
for big size products and easy to decorate.
The lineup of Shigaraki-yaki: table-sets, gardening supplies,
small articles and famous good luck charm, raccoon-shaped ceramic.
Kutani-yaki is produced from Edo period to this day, exported to Europe and United States.
It is characterized by gorgeous, multicolored illustrations.
The lineup of Kutani-yaki: dish, pot, tea utensil and vase. All things have picturesque style.
We can provide the other Japanese traditional porcelains,
such as Seto-yaki, Mino-yaki, Arita-yaki and Kyo-yaki.
Marufuku Co., Ltd.
66-1, 6-chome Haramatsu-cho Tokoname-shi Aichi 479-0836 Japan